Commitment

Now it is my turn, my pleasure and my commitment to be there for her and with her, whatever it takes.

Friday, January 20, 2012

DATE

She has no idea what date it is.
She was paying her bills and she wrote the 27th date on her check.

She kept asking what day it was.

She was going to take a shower, but didn't want to get up. As she was sitting there she asked me if I had changed the battery in the clock on the wall. I told her that I had when we first moved in. She said that it is losing time. I checked the time and it was 7:29 pm exactly what the clock says. She said that when she gets up in the morning it is 6 on the clock and it is really 8. So I asked her how it got back to the correct time. She said "I was just wondering that myself."

I have seen great confusion in her and it seems to be getting worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment