Commitment

Now it is my turn, my pleasure and my commitment to be there for her and with her, whatever it takes.

Monday, January 16, 2012

looking for eye drops

Her eye was hurting.

She went to bed and I heard her complaining. I went to her bed room and she couldn't get in bed. The maid had made the bed and she couldn't get the covers pulled down. She complained about the bed being to high.

So I helped and got her tucked in. Went back to work and she was up again looking for eye drops for her eyes. She said she had some cream that the eye doctor had given her. It was up there in the cupboard. I looked and didn't find anything.

She was totally confused.

2 comments:

  1. Cool website buddy I am gona suggest this to all my list of contacts. dry eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. These articles and blogs are truly enough for me for a day.
    Can-C in stock

    ReplyDelete