Commitment

Now it is my turn, my pleasure and my commitment to be there for her and with her, whatever it takes.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mom's eating

Yesterday mom didn't get up till 9 am and then she had a really big bowl of cheerios with strawberries.

Monday was cleaning day so we have to be gone for a little longer. We usually leave a little later too, but she wasn't hungry so we did our errands. By the time we got ready to eat it was pouring down rain and she didn't want to get out of the car so we went to Sonic. We never go to Sonic, but she ordered a hamburger, onion rings. She ate all of the lunch and it was a BIG lunch. Then she wanted to go to Starbucks to get coffee. So when I was getting ready to go in she asked me if they still had those Cranberry Blitz's. So I bought her one of those and she ate the whole thing.

My mom has a good appetite. She has gained 6 pounds, but she doesn't get much exercise to work it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment