Commitment

Now it is my turn, my pleasure and my commitment to be there for her and with her, whatever it takes.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Washing her clothes

Most of the time I wash mom's clothes. But today she got up and she got them all in the washer. But about 7:00 pm she decided that she had forgot to put them in the dryer.

She couldn't get the door open, so I went in to help. She managed to get the clothes in the dryer. Then she asked for help again, she couldn't get the dryer to come on. The door to the dryer was standing wide open and she was twisting the knob all around. How do you gracefully tell her that the door is open.

When I told her that she needs to shut the door before it will come on. She says that she never had to before. So we shut the door, she twisted the Knob to permanent press and pushed the button and guess what? it started right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment