Commitment

Now it is my turn, my pleasure and my commitment to be there for her and with her, whatever it takes.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Electricity Power Outage

A big storm went thru the Enid weather and all the electric was out, so many lines were down that they said it would be days before it would be back on. 100 degree weather, I could not leave my mom in that heat and I couldn't work with out electricity. So we packed up and went to Kimi's. Stayed till Thursday.

Mom had an orthopedic appointment on Thursday 11th, They showed me the eXray's of her knee and shoulders. The doctor said that it would be a major surgery to redo her knee. He strongly suggested a second opinion before we decided on surgery. Mom said she didn't want to go thru another surgery. Her shoulder was just eaten up with arthritis and her shoulder had dropped.

No pain pills touch the pain. They only made her dizzy and make her fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment