Commitment

Now it is my turn, my pleasure and my commitment to be there for her and with her, whatever it takes.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday 26th of Aug

morning
So I slept till 8:30 then heard mom, she fell again in the bathroom.
Feed her breakfast and she had to go to bathroom, so I convinced her she needed a shower. So I have her in the shower.
I called for help and Ty and Chrystal came up to help get her up. Then Shane the nurse came up and we decided she should go to hospital
The Golden Oaks Village said that they could take labs.
eMailed a Lab order to Dr Karen Ross
They just need an order.
Shane Kavanaugh is the DON in the Home Health department at GOV.
the fax number 580-249-2689
Labs got back and Karen Called me at 5pm said to take her to hospital
UN 75 - kidney failure
Creatnine 3.1
Potassium 2.8
CK elevated 617
So we brought her back to Hospital. They were not going to keep her. They were going to send her home with a fluid diet and recheck her in the morning.
4 hours in the ER, and her not being able to walk, I WAS NOT TAKING HER HOME. Daughter was texting that she needed an IV and need antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment