Commitment

Now it is my turn, my pleasure and my commitment to be there for her and with her, whatever it takes.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday 24th of Aug

Morning
9 oClock I went to check on her, she was laying on the bed with one leg off the bed. She said she was just really tired.
I told her she didn't have to get up - she said she had to go to bathroom
she got up and walked to bathroom - then I heard her say that she was going to fall.
I rushed back in there to find her on the floor. I called for help and a nurse came up and put her in a chair.
Noon
went to Emergency room
they checked for broken bones and bruises sent me home with instructions for ice for bruises
1 they did not check her blood for WHY she fell
2 they did not check her Urine for WHY she fell
I went and purchased a wheel chair to help get her around
She just cannot walk, her knees will not work. She has no upper arm strength to lift her self up.
I got her to talk a shower.
She ate good and then slept in her chair until 10:30 and she went to bed
Gave her a whistle so if she needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment